Friday, April 16, 2010

Thanks American Theatre Magazine!

I love it when good peeps get good press!

Two of our four ERPA artists were featured in April's American Theatre Magazine (one of the only print magazines I read about the theatre!).

Stolen Chair Theater got a full two-pager by the perspicacious Eliza Bent about their scrappy CST program (although The Field somehow got left out as the funder of ERPA). I particularly like the opener that only seems to appear online ("what worked what didn't" etc).

This weekend I am popping over to one of Stolen Chair's CST Member events to see how it all pans out.

Conni's Avant Garde Restaurant also got a hit in American Theatre! to get Conni's lasagna recipe though you gotta get the print mag alas!

1 comment:

Connie Hall said...

I tried to plug ERPA, too, but it didn't make it into their line count!